AAI Recruitment 2022: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is one more opportunity that came from the Airports Authority of India for candidates who are looking to settle in Central Govt Jobs. Recently Central Government has issued AAI Junior/Senior Assistant notification 2022. This notification is regarding filling up 47 Posts for Junior/Senior Assistants. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Central Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Central Junior/Senior Assistant Application form. Candidates who are eligible for this AAI Junior/Senior Assistant Jobs 2022 can apply through the official website.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Summary
|AAI Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name of the Post||Junior/Senior Assistant|
|Application Start||12th October 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application||10th November 2022|
Vacancy Details of AAI Jobs 2022
The are a total of 47 Vacancies mentioned in this AAI Notification.
|Posts||Number of Posts|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||32|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||09|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||06|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for the Airports Authority of India 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates who want to apply for AAI Junior/Senior Assistant posts should have the Following Educational Qualifications.
|Junior/Senior Assistant||Candidate possessing a Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering/Graduate preferably B. Com with computer training course/10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks from a recognized University.|
|Junior/Senior Assistant||18 to 30 years as on 30/09/2022|
Salary Details for AAI Junior/Senior Assistant Jobs
|Posts||Pay Scale / Salary (in Rs.)|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||Rs.36,000 – 3%- Rs.1,10,000/-|
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||Rs.31,000 – 3%- Rs.92,000/-|
Selection of Candidates for Junior/Senior Assistant posts will be done as per the following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Tests, Skill Tests, Physical Efficiency Tests, Document Verification
- For General/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: Rs.0/-
How to Apply for AAI Jobs
- Step 1: In order to apply, interested candidates need to visit the official website – aai.aero.
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage click on the “Registration” tab.
- Step 3: Automatically candidates will be redirected to a new window
- Step 4: Candidates should note that they have to first register with details such as their name, email ID, mobile number, religion, date of birth as per matriculation, and others.
- Step 5: Following this, candidates have to fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee and click on submit
- STEP 7: Candidates are advised to take its printout for future reference
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||12th October 2022|
|Closing date of Application||10th November 2022|
Important Links for AAI Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here