AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 16 Medical social Worker & Various Vacancy | Application Form atwww.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in | Walk In :18-9-2017 to 19-8-2017
All India Institute of Medical Science Bhubaneswar issued Latest notification Named as AIIMS Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 16 Medical Social Workers & Various Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Candidates are allowed to Walk in interview 18-8-2017 to 19-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and govtjobsforall.in
AIIMS Notification 2017 Details – www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Vacancies||Research Associates, Medical Social Worker, Field Worker & Lab Technician|
|No. of vacanies||16 Vacancy|
|Starting date to Walk in Interview||18-8-2017|
|Last date to Walk in Interview||19-8-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Age limit||Given below|
AIIMS Bubaneswar Recruitment – Posts Wise Details
i. Research Associates – 01 Post(s)
ii. Medical Social Worker – 06 Post(s)
iii. Field Worker – 06 Post(s)
iv. Lab Technician – 03 Post(s)
AIIMS Bubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
For Research Associates: candidates should have PhD/ MD/ MS/ MDS or equivalent degree for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For Medical Social Worker: candidates should have Master’s degree in Social Work with Specialization in Medical Social Work or Graduate in science/ Social Work/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For Field Worker: candidates should have High School or equivalent or certificate of one year training in the relevant area of ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board or Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For Lab Technician: candidates should have 12th pass in science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Candidates age must be in range of following Requirement
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years for Field Worker
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years for Medical Social Worker/ Lab Technician
There is No Application Fee
- The selection process is done only through Interview. The candidates have to report at the venue by 10:30 am. The timings for interview are 11.00am to 1.00 pm.
Selected candidates for Research Associates, Medical Social Worker, Field Worker & Lab Technician jobs in AIIMS Bhubaneswar may get the salary of Rs.28773/- Per Month.
How to Apply AIIMS Bubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – 16 Medical Social Worker & Various Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to AIIMS Recruitment careers page at www.aiimsbubaneswr.edu.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for AIIMS Bubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Date of Interview : 18 & 19.08.2017 at 02:00 PM
Venue of Interview:
Department of Community Medicine, 3rd Floor, Academic Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
Important Link for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017