AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017 – 44 Junior Resident Vacancies
AIIMS Jodhpur Notification 2017: Latest notification by the AIIMS Jodhpur vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 44 Junior Resident Jobs . Those who are looking for the latest Jodhpur Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . Candidates are allowed to walk in interview 28-7-2017. All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. and govtjobsforall.in
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur Notification 2017 | Apply Online 44 Junior Resident Posts at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Details for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017 who are Looking for Junior Resident Jobs may grab this opportunity . All Interested candidates apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in and govtjobsforall.in
Details for AIIMS Jodhpur Junior Resident Recruitment 2017
|Name of Institute||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Total No. of AIIMS Jodhpur JR Vacancy||44|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||28-07-2017|
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies Details
- AIIMS Vacancy Name: Junior Resident (Clinical)
- No. of Posts: 44
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017
Education and Qualification
Junior Resident (Clinical)
MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute.
2. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory
internship and must produce internship completion
For eligibility to apply for Junior Residents (Clinical) upper age limit as on 28/07/2017 will be 30 years. This Relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website.
Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
- For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(S) : Nil
- UR and OBC Candidate(S) : ₹ 1,000/
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 – 320 Junior Resident Vacancies
- Aspirants First Visit the Official website of organization that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Recruitment Notice” link, available under the drop down list of “Recruitment” tab at the left side of home page.
- On the next page, you must press “Advertisement No: AIIMS/JDH/M.S. Office/07/2017 Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).” Link.
- You will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details about the recruitment, you must read it carefully.
- Now download the application form attached under the notification.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and bring it at the timed of interview along with the relevant documents.
- You can also register your presence by hitting “Register Your Presence” link, on previous page.
- Fill the required details in specified blanks and hit on “Final Submit” tab. At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
ii. Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate).
iv. Four recent passport size photographs.
v. Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
vi. MBBS Mark sheets & Degree.
vii. FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
viii. Attempt Certificate.
ix. Internship Completed Certificate.
x. Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
xi. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer
of Central List of OBC).
xii. In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be
xiii. Publications (If have).
xiv. Any other relevant documents.
Note: Candidate who have not
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification 2017
- Walk in interview date : 28-7-2017
- Walk-In Venue:Medical College of AIIMS,Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Check Out: Rajasthan Jobs