BARC Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 18 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer & Various Vacancy | Application Form at www.barc.gov.in| Last Date : 8-8-2017
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre issued Latest notification Named as BARC Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 18 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.barc.gov.in. Candidates are allowed to Apply Online 8-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.barc.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in
Education and Qualification
- MS / MD / DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned. For Medicine / Paediatric / Anaesthesia / Radiology Officer the Degree / Diploma should not have been awarded more than 60 months earlier than 3rd March 2017. For Ophthalmology Officer the Degree / Diploma should not have been awarded more than 60 months earlier than 08.02 2016.
The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of post graduate resident medical officer should be maximum 40 years.
- There is no Application Fee
Selected candidates for Senior Resident/Tutor jobs in IGIMS may get the salary of Rs.35025/- Per Month.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 08/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC norms or decision .
How to Apply BARC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Post Graduate Medical Officer Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to BARC Recruitment careers page at www.barc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay BARC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last date for submitting online application form: 08.08.2017
- Last date for payment of fee:
- Date of Examination: 08.08.2017 at 10:30 hrs
Walk-In Address: 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
Walk-In Time.: 08:30 – 10:30 A