High Court of Chhattisgarh (Chhattisgarh High Court) has released Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 20 vacancies for the posts of Asst Gr. III/ DEO/ Translator. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., highcourt.cg.gov.in and wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., Update Soon. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Offline for 20 Asst Gr. III/ DEO/ Translator Posts
|Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Asst Gr. III/ DEO/ Translator|
|Total No. of Posts||20|
|Registration Dates||Update Soon to Update Soon|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Chhattisgarh High Court Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is Update Soon.
Asst Gr. III/ DEO/ Translator: 20 Vacancies
- Assistant Grade – III
- Assistant Grade – III (Computer)
- Data Entry Operator
- Assistant Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Hardware Engineer
- Assistant Registrar (I.T.)
- Computer Programmer
- Assistant Librarian
- Library Assistant (A.G.-III)
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Graduation degree /diploma in ITI from any recognized university or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of 21 years & not have more than Minimum age limit of 30 years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment i.e, highcourt.cg.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: Update Soon
Closing date for submission of application: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click Here
Offline Application: Click Here