CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 10 Project Assistant Vacancy | Application Form at www.cimfr.nic.in | Last Date : 11-8-2017
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research issued Latest notification Named as CIMFR Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 10 Project Assistant Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.cimfr.nic.in . Candidates are allowed to Walk in interview 9-8-2017 to 11-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest West Bengal Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.cimfr.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
CIMFR Notification 2017 Details – www.cimfr.nic.in
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Project Assistant Level I – 1
- Project Assistant Level II – 3
- Project Assistant Level III – 6
CIMFR Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
Project Assistant Level-I – Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks.
Project Assistant Level-II – Graduation in respective subject/Diploma in relevant trade with 55% marks.
Project Assistant Level-III – B.E. / B.Tech or Post Graduate degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and 2 years’ experience.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years For Project Assistant Level-I & 30 years For Project Assistant Level-II
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 5 years
Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of
- Project Assistant Level I – Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant Level II – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant Level III – Rs. 28,000/-
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CIMFR norms or decision .
How to Apply CIMFR Recruitment 2017 – 10 Project Assistant Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to CIMFR Recruitment careers page at www.cimfr.nic.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay CIMFR Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Date of Walk in Interview: 09 to 11.08.2017 at 09:00 AM