West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Recruitment Notification 2017: WBCOOP Recently Published latest notification has West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Recruitment 2017. WBCOOP Invites Online Application Form From Eligible and Interested Candidates for West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) for posts of 33 Manager Group 2 A, Staff Officer & Other Vacancies. All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.webcsc.org and govtjobsforall.in on or before last 7 July 2017
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Recruitment 2017 – 33 Manager Group 2 A, Staff Nurse Vacancies
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP ) Notification who are waiting for this Notification this is correct time to apply online through official website www.webcsc.org and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website www.webcsc.org and govtjobsforall.in.
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Recruitment Notification 2017 – 33 Manager Gr II A, Staff Officer and Other Vacancies | Apply Online at www.webcsc.org
Details for West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Manager, Officer Recruitment 2017
|Organisation Name||West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission (COOPWB)|
|Post Name(s)||Loan Recovery Officer Grade II-B, Senior Assistant, Branch Manager, Manager, System Manager, System Analyst, Operational IT Assistant, Chief Executive, Chief Manager, Chief Executive Officer, Manager Gr II A, Staff Officer, and Other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||7th July 2017|
|Start Date||30th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCOOP) Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- Manager Gr. II A : Candidate should be Hons. Graduated in Commerce/Economics/Agriculture and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Staff Officer : Candidate should be Graduated in any discipline from any UGC recognized university with 55% marks in HS + BCK + CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM (Banking & Finance) /MBA /PGDM(Finance) /BE or B.Tech/MCA.
The age must be below 40 years for post no. 2 & 4 and not more than 30 years for post no. 1 & 3. Relaxation will be applied according to the government rules.
Unreserved category aspirants must pay Rs.160/- and SC / ST category aspirants must pay Rs.20/- as application fee through online mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
The West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission is Offering Salary for the Candidates which is an attractive Package and best in the Industry. According to the Notification, the Aspirants will be the Pay Scale between Rs. 16,038 to Rs.72,580/- Per Month. And this will change for every Post. To get the Post-Wise Salary details either Check the Official Recruitment Notification or the Official site of the COOPWB.
How to apply for COOPWB Recruitment Notification 2017
- Visit Official Website West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission HERE
- Check for the Official Recruitment Notification/Download from this post.
- Go through the details
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.(Check the Notification and Official website before paying the application Fee)
- Fill the application in prescribed manner.
- Recheck the Data and Submit it on or before the last date.
- Take a print of the application for the further reference.
Important Dates for West Bengal COOP Recruitment 2017
- Starting date to Apply Online : 30 June 2017
- Last Date to apply online : 7 July 2017
Important Links for WBCOOP Notification 2017