CPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 33 Engineer, Safety Officer & Various Vacancy | Application Form at www.cpcl.co.in | Last Date :1-9-2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited issued Latest notification Named as CPCL Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 33 Engineer, Safety Officer & Various Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website . Candidates are allowed to Apply Online 1-9-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.cpcl.co.in and govtjobsforall.in
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification – 33 Engineer, Safety Officer & Various Vacancies | Apply Online at www.cpcl.co.in
|Name of Institute||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited CPCL|
|No of Posts||33 Posts.|
|Post Name||Engineer, safety Officer & Various|
|Job Location||All India|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – Posts Wise Details
CPCL Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
- Junior Engineering Assistants-IV (Chemical): The candidates applying for this post should possess a first class diploma (55 per cent for SC/ST candidates) in Chemical/Petroleum/Petro-Chemical Engineering/Technology. Or the candidates should have obtained a first class degree (55 per cent for SC/ST candidates) in B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the major subjects.
- Junior Engineering Assistants-IV (Mechanical): The candidates should have obtained a first class diploma (55 per cent for SC candidates) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistants-IV (Electrical): The candidates should have acquired a first class diploma (55 per cent for SC candidates) in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistants-IV (Instrumentation): The candidates should have acquired a first class diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Junior Engineering Assistants-IV (Automobile): The candidates should have obtained a first class diploma (55 per cent for SC candidates) in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering with automobile as a special subject.
- 35 years as on 28.08.2017 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Central Government employees; Ex-Serviceman; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC categories are required to pay online a non-refundable registration fee of `500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. CPCL will not be responsible for non-receipt / bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate. The SC / ST / PWD / Ex- servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For the Position Codes 01 to 06, the selection shall be made through Written Test (to be held in Chennai only) and Personal Interview of the short listed candidates for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills, Attitude, Aptitude, For the Position Codes 07 to 09, the selection shall be made through Personal Interview of the eligible candidates only.
- Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of `24,900-50,500 on a basic pay of `24,900/- (Rupees Twenty
How to Apply CPCL Recruitment 2017 – 33 Engineer, Safety Officer & Various Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to CPCL Recruitment careers page at www.cpcl.co.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay CPCL Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for CPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online : 1-9-2017