DAC Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 186 Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Vacancy | Application Form at ppqs.gov.in | Last Date : with in 60 Days
Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare issued Latest notification Named as DAC Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 186 Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website ppqs.gov.in . Candidates are allowed to Apply Online with in 60 days. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website ppqs.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in
Education and Qualification
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Jobs, they must possessed Doctorate , M.Sc. Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 Years for Man and 45 Years for Woman (for Research Associate), 35 Years for Man and 40 Years for Woman (for SRF) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Refer to the official website
- Written Exam
- Refer to the Official Website
How to apply for DAC Recruitment 2017 – 186 Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow Vacancy
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to DAC Careers Page at official website to www.ppqs.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click onthe linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of DAC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for DAC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last date to apply online : WITH IN 60 DAYS
Important Link for Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Recruitment 2017
Admit Card Download for DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
DAC Jobs 2017 – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow recruitment
DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Previous Question Papers
DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment Previous Papers | DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Posts Previous Exam Question Papers are uploaded here for the applicants those who have applied for Department of Agriculture Cooperation Recruitment 2017. Job seekers who are going to prepare for the DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Exam 2017 can download the DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for Free of Cost from www.govtjobsforall.in.
Department of Agriculture Cooperation Previous Papers Free Download | DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Exam Previous Papers with Answers are available here in www.govtjobsforall.in to download for free of cost. Here on this website www.govtjobsforall.in, we have provided DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Previous Papers in PDF Format and easy to download.
DAC Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Model Papers are available in the PDF format. To get the good score and also beat the competitors score in the written examination these papers will help you to crack the vacancy. www.govtjobsforall.in Team has updated the free download links in the below section of this page. The subject wise previous papers for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow exam are available on this page. By practicing the model papers aspirants will be able to get the good score in the written examination.