DHFWS Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 115 Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancy | Application Form www.wbhealth.gov.in | Last Date :5-9-2017
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti issued Latest notification Named as DHFWS Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 115 Laboratory Technician, staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates are allowed to walk in interview 5-9-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.wbhealth.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in
DHFWS Recruitment 2017 Notification – 115 Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Supervisor | Apply Online at www.wbhealth.gov.in
Education and Qualification
Candidates should have done10th / 12th / Diploma / PG Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
General Candidates have to Pay Rs 100/-
For Reserved Category have to Pay Rs 50/- through Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samity, South 24 Parganas” payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
- Candidate will be selected based of Written Exam and Interview, For more details please go through the advertisement in pdf file given below.
Pay an amount of Rs 100/- (50% for reserved categories) in form of DD from any Nationalised bank in favor of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti South 24 paragans payable at Service Branch Kolkata which will be non refundable.
- No Cheque or cash will be accepted.
- Applicants have to mention the name, father name and category and name of post on the back side of Bank Demand Draft.
- Contenders who will be appointed successfully for DHFWS Vacancy, they get the salary pay band of Rs. 17,220/- (Post 1,2,18), Rs. 13,200/- (Post 3), Rs. 13,000/- (Post 4-6,8), Rs. 10,500/- (Post 7), Rs. 40,000/- (Post 9,16), Rs. 16,860/- (Post 10,13), Rs. 22,000/- (Post 11), Rs. 19,000/- (Post 12,14), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 15). Rs. 9380/- (Post 17), Rs. 35,000/- (Post 19), Rs. 13,560/- (Post 20), Rs. 500/- Per Day (Post 21) as per organization norms.
How to Apply DHFWS Recruitment 2017 – 115 Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to DHFWS Recruitment careers page at www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay DHFWS Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for DHFWS Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Staring Date to apply Online :Available
- Walk in interview date : 5-9-2017
Important Link for District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2017
Admit Card Download for DHFWS Lab Technician, Medical Officer recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
DHFWS Jobs 2017 – Lab Technician Results
Will be Updated Soon…