District Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications for the posts of Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer of 52 vacancies on its official website wbhealth.gov.in. The details of DHFWS Notification 2019 are available at wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 15th March 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other details are as follows…
DHFWS Recruitment 2019 | 52 Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer Posts Apply Online @ wbhealth.gov.in
|DHFWS Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||52|
|Category||West Bengal Jobs|
|Registration Dates||1st March 2019 to 15th March 2019|
Last Date for Submission of Application is 15th March 2019.
Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer: 52 Vacancies
- Graduation/MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Age: 22 Years Maximum Age: 62 Years As on the Date: 31st December 2018
- Rs. 17,720/- to Rs. 40,000/-
- Computer Test
- Written test
- Driving test
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of DHFWS Recruitment i.e, wbhealth.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 1st March 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 15th March 2019