ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017 – 55 Senior Resident Vacancies
ESIC Notification 2017: Latest notification by the ESIC vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online for Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 55 Senior Resident Vacancies . Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . Candidates are allowed to Application Form 10-8-2017. All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.esic.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2017 – 55 Senior Residents Posts | Apply Offline at www.esic.nic.in
Details for Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment Notification 2017 who are Looking for Resident Jobs may grab this opportunity . All Interested candidates apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website www.esic.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
Details for ESIC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name:||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||55|
|Name of the Posts:||Senior Residents|
|Qualification:||Post Graduation Degree or Diploma, MBBS|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017
Education and Qualification
For Full time/ Part time Specialist – PG Degree/ Diploma with 3 years /5 years work experience in concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
For Senior Resident – P.G. Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
For Super Specialist – Post Graduation qualification in the concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. DM/ MCH in the concerned Super Specialty
- Age Limit Should not exceed 45 years
- ESIC official Notification 2017 for more reference
- Only short Listed candidates will be called for the interview
Candidates can check their Application fee on official website
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2017 – 55 Senior Resident Vacancies
- Candidates who want to apply for ESIC vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.esic.nic.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Indian Citizens should send application form, documents and certificates in an envelope which should be super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………..” at the address well sited below.
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment Notification 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10-8-2017