ESIC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 1938 Stenographer and UDC on its official website esic.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 15-04-2019.
Organization Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 1938
Job Location: All Over India
Last Date for Submission of Application is 15-04-2019.
|Region||Stenographer Vacancies||UDC Vacancies|
|Delhi D(M)D Office||6||61|
|Delhi Hqrs. Office||17||23|
|Delhi Regional Office||2||94|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||3|
|North East Regions||1||25|
12th Standard or equivalent
Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019
Written Test, Interview
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.||Rs. 250/-*|
|02||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of ESIC Recruitment i.e, esic.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 01-03-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 15-04-2019
Official Notifications Region wise: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here