The Food Corporation Of India (FCI) has released Notification for the posts of Watchman having Various vacancies on its official website fciregionaljobs.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 30 Days. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of FCI Notification 2019-20 are given below.
FCI job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Watchman job Recruitment Details
|FCI Recruitment Details|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Registration Dates||April 2019 to 30 Days|
Before Apply, Read full Details of FCI Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 30 Days.
Watchman: Various Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 8th (Middle) Standard from a recognized Institute for FCI Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years, Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test.
Application Fee: For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- & For SC, ST & PH Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of FCI Recruitment i.e, fciregionaljobs.com
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: April 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 30 Days
|Important Links for FCI Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|