Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(FSSAI) has released FSSAI Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 275 vacancies for the posts of Technical Officer, Personal Asst. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., fssai.gov.in and wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 14th Apr 2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 | 275 Technical Officer, Personal Asst Posts Apply Online @ fssai.gov.in
|FSSAI Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Technical Officer, Personal Asst|
|Total No. of Posts||275|
|Registration Dates||15th Mar 2019 to 14th Apr 2019|
Last Date for Submission of Application is 14th Apr 2019.
Technical Officer, Personal Asst: 275 Vacancies
- Assistant Director: 5
- Assistant Director (Technical): 15
- Technical Officer: 130
- Central Food Safety Officer: 37
- Administrative Officer: 2
- Assistant: 34
- Junior Assistant Grade – I: 7
- Hindi Translator: 2
- Personal Assistant: 25
- Assistant Manager (IT): 5
- IT Assistant: 3
- Deputy Manager: 6
- Assistant Manager: 4
- Experienced and fresher both can apply
- As Per Rules
- As Per Rules
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of FSSAI Recruitment i.e, fssai.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting date for submission of application: 15th Mar 2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 14th Apr 2019
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Online Application: Click Here