Gujarat SET 2022 Notification, Gujarat SET Selection Process Application form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Question Papers: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has published Gujarat SET 2022 for State Eligibility Test Posts in its Organization. The Notification was released and displayed on its official website i.e. gujaratset.ac.in. This is good news for those who are waiting for Gujarat Govt Jobs. Registration will begin on August 29, 2022. Candidates may apply before the Last date September 28, 2022, of the Notification. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam etc., are mentioned below.
GSET 2022 Highlights
GSET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Only applicants who have completed or are enrolled in their final year or semester of a UGC-specified Master’s degree are eligible to take the GSET.
GSET Age limit
- There is no age limit applying in applying GSET for the post of Assistant Professor
- For General, General-EWS, and SEBC-Non Creamy layer candidates: Rs900/-.
- for candidates who are transgender, SC, or ST: Rs.700/-.
- for candidates with disabilities: Rs.100/-
- Payment must be done online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking method.
How to apply Online for GSET 2022
- Log on to the official website of GSET @ gujaratset.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for Gujarat SET 2022 Notification.
- Click on the available link, and read the Notification clearly.
- Pay the exam fee and Take a printout of the fee receipt.
- Note down and preserve Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their application form.
- click on apply online.
- Log in with order Number and SbIepay Reference ID
- Fill in all the required credentials
- Check and submit your Application.