HAL Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply Graduate Apprentice Vacancy | Application Form at www.hal-india.com | Last Date :22-8-2017
Hindustan Aeronautic Limited issued Latest notification Named as HAL Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website v. Candidates are allowed to Walk in interview 22-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.hal-india.com. and govtjobsforall.in
HAL Notification 2017 Details – www.hal-india.com
|Organization Name:||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Location:||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||Various|
|Name of the Posts:||Graduate Apprentice|
|Qualification:||Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||Sep/Oct 2017|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Production Engineering Management / Automobile Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering / Foundry Technology
HAL Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
Candidate should posses degree in Engineering in the above mentioned branches
Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India (The
Candidate must be Citizen of India).
Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree
certificate are not eligible.
Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for
Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not
Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- For post wise age details Go to official Notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Candidates can check Pay Scale on official website
- Applicant have to pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in Favour of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township (SBI Branch Code : 1196).
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen : Nil
- Other : 500/-
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2017 – Graduate Apprentice Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to HAL Recruitment careers page at www.hal-india.com
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay HAL Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting Date to apply online: Available
- Last Date to apply online: 22-8-2017