HNGU Recruitment Notification 2017 – 1709 Principal, Assistant Professor and other Vacancies
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the posts of 138 Principal, Assistant Professor & Other Vacancies
Candidates who want to become a part of this organization may apply for HNGU Recruitment 2017 Notification and may submit applications on or before closing date 27 July 2017 with their required documents and may walk-ins on 22-7-2017 to 27-7-2017. To collect more details about Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Recruitment 2017 may scroll down this page which is well developed by the talented team members of (govtjobsforall.in)
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Recruitment 2017 – 1709 Principal, Assistant Professor & Other Vacancies
who are Looking for Teaching Field grab this opportunity . All Interested candidates apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan (HNGU) Recruitment 2017 – 1709 Principal, Assistant Professor and other Vacancies | Apply Online at www.ngu.ac.in
Details for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) , Patan Recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan|
|Post Name(s)||Principal, Assistant Professor, Librarian and P.T.I Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||1709|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Walk-in Dates||22nd July 2017 and 23rd July 2017|
|Start Date||22nd July 2017|
|Salary||check below for Salary information|
Name and Number of Posts Details
Self-finance colleges: 1543 Posts.
- Principal: 148 Posts
- Librarian: 1274 Posts
- Professor: 60 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI): 61 Posts
Medical Colleges: 113 Posts.
- Professor: 30 Posts
- Associate Professor: 30 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 53 Posts
Nursing Colleges: 31 Posts.
- Principal: 04 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
- Tutor: 11 Posts
- Vice Principal: 02 Posts
Physiotherapy: 22 Posts.
- Principal: 02 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Clinical Therapy: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
- Tutor: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
Candidates applying for this HNGU Recruitment Vacancies must possess following educational qualifications.
- A Good Academic Record With minimum 55% of marks in Masters Degree. In addition to this candidates should also Qualify in NET or SLET/SET.
- Ph.d. Degree in concerning discipline with ten years of experience as Assistant Professor for principal posts.
- To apply for these Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Positions candidates must obey the age limit as per norms of the University. So to get complete details about the age limit and age relaxation read the official notification.
- Submit the online application to HNGU applicants need to pay application fee fixed by the board.
- Refer Official Notification for more Details
- Interview (only eligible candidates)
- Documentation List submit at office
- Get Joining Letter / Reporting at Venue
Finalized candidates will receive the good salary as per organization rules and regulations. Candidates can check the notification for more details on the pay scale.
How to apply for HNGU Recruitment 2017
- Open the official website of HNGU e. www.ngu.ac.in
- Then check the eligibility Criteria.
- If you are eligible and interested then resister yourself.
- Fill the Application Form with all required details.
- Attach the required document.
- Hits on “Submit”
- Take a hardcopy of the Application and send bring it to interview venue.
Important Dates for HNGU Principal Recruitment Notification 2017
- Starting Date to apply online : Available
- Last Date to apply online : 26 July 2017