Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (IIT ISM Dhanbad) has released Notification for the posts of IIT ISM Dhanbad having 242 vacancies on its official website iitism.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 11th November 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of IIT ISM Dhanbad Notification 2019-20 are given below.
IIT ISM Dhanbad job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | IIT ISM Dhanbad job Recruitment Details
|IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||IIT ISM Dhanbad|
|Total No. of Posts||242|
|Registration Dates||2nd September 2019 to 11th November 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of IIT ISM Dhanbad Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 11th November 2019.
IIT ISM Dhanbad: 242 Vacancies
- Non Teaching: 51 Posts
- Faculty Posts: 85 Posts
- Group–I to Group – VIII: 106 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree, Diploma, B.sc, Post Graduate equivalent from a recognized Institute for IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||40 years|
|Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Jr. Assistant (Hospitality)||30 years|
|Other Posts (Non-Teaching)||35 years|
- For Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician (Group I-VIII), Engineer, Superintendent, Technician, Assistant pay Matrix Level 3-12
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written, Computer Test/Skill Test, Presentation & Interview.
- The application submission fee for the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar: Rs. 1000/-
- Form Fees for the posts of Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- No Fees for SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment i.e, iitism.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 September 2019.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 4 November 2019. (411002/1/2019-Estt)
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form with all enclosures: 11 November 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4 October 2019 (411002/3/2019-Estt).
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 3 November 2019 (411002/3/2019-Estt).
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Notification||Download Here [Non-Teaching] | Download Here [Teaching]|
|Official Website||Click Here|