Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 210 Tradesman, Material Asst & Various Vacancy | Application Form at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in | Last Date : 23-8-2017
Indian Army issued Latest notification Named as Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 210 Tradesman, Material Asst Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates are allowed to Apply Online 23-8-2017 . Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 210 Tradesman, Material Asst & Other Posts | Apply Online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Notification 2017 Details – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Name of The Organization:||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Tradesman, Material Assistant, and Other Posts|
|Total Vacancies||210 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, and Physical Endurance Test|
IIT Rookeee Recruitment – Posts Wise Details
Total No of Posts: 142
Name of the Posts:
1. Material Asst: 06 Posts
2. LDC: 01 Post
3. Pharmacist: 01 Post
4. Tele Operator II: 01 Post
5. Fireman: 36 Posts
6. Tradesman (Mate): 94 Posts
7. MTS: 01 Post
8. Dhobi: 01 Post
9. Tailor: 01 Post
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
- For Material Assistant posts, Job seeker should have Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering from any recognized University.
- LDC: Candidates should have 12th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board for LDC.
- Pharmacist: Applicant should have 12th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board, Two years diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with State Pharmacy Council for Pharmacist.
- Tele Operator: Candidates should have 10th class or equivalent from the recognized University/ Board for Tele Operator II.
- Fireman: Job Seeker are to pass the 10th in the recognized school.
- NCC: The candidates are to complete their degree with the aggregate of 50 percent in the recognized University.
- Law Graduate: Candidates are to finish their LLB degree with the aggregate of 55 percent for the post of Law Graduate. Registration with Bar Council of India/ State, be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- For the remaining posts, candidates can visit the official site.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for S.No-1. 18 to 25 years (UR), 18 to 28 years (OBC), 18 to 30 years (SC/ ST) for S.No-2 to 9 Posts. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
There is No Application Fee
- Selection will be based on candidates performance in Interview & Medical Examination
Candidates can check Pay scale details On official website
How to Apply Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 210 Tradesman, Material Asst & Various Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to Indian Army Recruitment careers page at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay Indian Army Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last Date To Apply Online : 23-8-2017