Indian Navy Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 53 Observer, Pilot on its official website indiannavy.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 05th Apr 2019.
Indian Navy job vacancy Notification 2019 | Observer, Pilot job Recruitment Details
|Indian Navy Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Observer, Pilot|
|Total No. of Posts||53|
|Registration Dates||16th Mar 2019 to 05th Apr 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of Indian Navy Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 05th Apr 2019.
Observer, Pilot: 53 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline / M.Sc or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of Indian Navy Recruitment i.e, indiannavy.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 16th Mar 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 05th Apr 2019
|Important Links for Indian Navy Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|