Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS having 73 vacancies on its official website jnu.ac.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04.02.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of JNU Notification 2019- 19 are given below.
JNU job vacancy Notification 2019 | Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS job Recruitment Details
JNU Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 73 Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS on its official website jnu.ac.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in govtjobsforall.in. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 04.02.2019.
|Name of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Employment Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||04.02.2019|
Vacancy Details of JNU Jobs 2019
|Office Attendant (MTS)||06||05||02||06||01|
JNU Recruitment 2019 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS posts
Educational Qualifications for Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS Posts
To apply for Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS posts of JNU Recruitment 2019, Applicant must Pass Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for JNU Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS Posts
Maximum 35 years. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
1. Personal Assistant: Level – 6 Rs.35400-112400/-
2. Stenographer: Level – 4 Rs.Rs. 25500-81100/-
3. Junior Assistantcum-Typist: Level – 2 Rs.Rs. Rs. 19900-63200/-
4. Office Attendant (MTS): Level – 1 Rs.Rs. Rs. 18000-56900/-
|Post Name||Selection rounds|
|Office Attendant||Written Test: Objective Type|
|Other Posts||Stage I: Tying Test
Stage II: Objective Type Test (if required)
Stage III: Descriptive Type Test
|Particulars||Fee Amount||Mode of Payment||Exception|
|General/ OBC||Rs.500/-||Online: Net-Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card||SC/ ST/ PwD/ Woman Candidates|
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2019
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of JNU Recruitment i.e, jnu.ac.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for JNU Posts 2019
Starting Date of Application: 05.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 04.02.2019
Important Links for Junior Asst cum Typist, Steno, Personal Asst and MTS Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here