Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 32 Developer, Technical Officer, Asst Vacancy | Application Form at hckrecruitment.nic.in | Last Date :26-9-2017
Keralara High Court issued Latest notification Named as KHC Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 32 Developer, Technical Officer, Asst Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.jkspdc.nic.in Candidates are allowed to Apply Online 26-9-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and govtjobsforall.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 32 Developer,Technical Officer, Asst vacancies | Apply Online at hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Notification 2017 Details – www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
|Name of Institute||Kerala High Court|
|No of Posts||32 Posts.|
|Post Name||Developer, Technical Officer, Asst|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – Post Wise Details
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancy|
|Confidential Assistant Grade II||21|
|Sr. Technical Officer||01|
|Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant||02|
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Education and Qualification
- SSLC/ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/M.Sc./MCA/BE/B.Tech. in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualifications
- Candidates born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply for Kerala High Court Careers.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1976 and 01/01/1999 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belong to other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 is eligible to apply.
- General and OBC aspirants who are applying for HCK Confidential Assistant Grade-II jobs have to pay Rs. 300/- as application fee
- Reserved category aspirants are exempted to pay application fee.
- The selection will be on the basis of Dictation Test and Interview.
The Dictation Test comprises Dictation of a passage (preferably a judgment) (about 1100-1200 words) for 10 minutes at varying speeds between 100 and 120 words per minute. The dictation should be transcribed using computer in 2 ½ hours.
How to Apply Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 – 32 Developer, Technical Officer, Asst Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to Kerala High Court Recruitment careers page at www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last Date to Apply Online :5-9-2017