Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released Notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other having 352 vacancies on its official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 22nd April 2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of KPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
KPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other job Recruitment Details
|KPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other|
|Total No. of Posts||352|
|Registration Dates||2nd March 2019 to 22nd April 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of KPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 22nd April 2019.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||21||Rs.33450-62600/-|
|Laboratory Technicians (Medicine)||13||Rs.16000-29600/-|
Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other: 352 Vacancies
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma|
|Lab Technician||PUC, Diploma|
|Laboratory Technicians (Medicine)||Degree|
|Laboratory Technicians||PUC, Diploma|
|Assistant Curator||Master’s Degree, Diploma|
|Epigraphist||Master’s Degree, SSLC, Diploma|
|Archaeological Assistants||Master’s Degree, Diploma|
Age Limit: 18 – 35 Years. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer to the Official Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written exam.
Application Fee: Check Notification For Details
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of KPSC Recruitment i.e, www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 2nd March 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 22nd April 2019
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here