Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Livestock Development Officer of 435 vacancies on its official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. The details of MPSC Notification 2019 are available at wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 13th Sept 2019 till 11:59 PM. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 435 Livestock Development Officer Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released notification for the recruitment of 435 Livestock Development Officer vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 23-08-2019 to 13th Sept 2019 till 11:59 PM. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
|MPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Livestock Development Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||435|
|Registration Dates||23-08-2019 to 13th Sept 2019 till 11:59 PM|
Before Apply, Read full Details of MPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 13th Sept 2019 till 11:59 PM.
Livestock Development Officer: 435 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed Degree in Veterinary Science or Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: 38 years to 43 years as on 01 Dec 2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: S-20, Rs. 56,100- 77,500 with admissible allowances
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview.
Application Fee: For General: Rs.374/- & For Reserved: Rs.274/-
How to Apply:
- Candidate visit the official website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Find the notification & apply for MPSC recruitment 2019 in home page
- Keep the scan required documents
- Fill the Online application form empty fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Pay Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all entry fields before click the submit button
- Take Print out of Online application for future reference.
- Starting date for submission of application: 23-08-2019
- Closing date for submission of application: 13th Sept 2019 till 11:59 PM
Official Notification: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here