NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 29 Project Scientist Vacancy | Application Form ncmrwf.gov.in | Last Date :3-9-2017
National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting issued Latest notification Named as NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 29 Project Scientist & Other Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website ncmrwf.gov.in. Candidates are allowed to walk in interview 3-9-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website ncmrwf.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in
NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 Notification – 29 Project Scientist Posts | Apply Online at ncmrwf.gov.in
who are Looking for Government Jobs may grab this opportunity . All Interested Candidatures apply online through official website and govtjobsforall.in. For more details like like Education and Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Salary Details, Important Dates, Important Links, How to apply etc…. For more details Can click on official website and govtjobsforall.in
NCMRWF Notification 2017 Details – www.forest.telangana.gov.in
|Name of Organisation||National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting|
|No of Posts||29 Posts.|
|Name of Vacancies||Project Scientist & Other Posts|
|Walk in Interview||3-9-2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 – Post Wise Details
- Project Scientist-D – 09 Posts
- Project Scientist-C – 20 Posts
NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 – Eligible Criteria
Education and Qualification
- Project Scientist-D: M.Sc. or equivalent in Meteorology/Oceanography/Atmospheric Science/Climate Science/Geophysics (with specialization in Meteorology)/Physics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistics and 7 years research experience in the field of Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/ Oceanography/Fluid Mechanics/Climate Science with familiarity in Data Assimilation /Atmospheric or Oceanic Modelling.
- Project Scientist-C: MSc or equivalent in Meteorology/Oceanography/Atmospheric Science/Climate Science/Geophysics (with specialization in Meteorology)/Physics/Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Statistics and 3 years research experience in the field of Atmospheric Science/Meteorology/ Oceanography/Fluid Mechanics.
Candidates who are applying for post no.1 should not more than 50 years & Post No.2 should not more than 40 years as on 03-09-2017.
- Selection will be based on the performance of personal interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- There is No Application
Applicants can check their Pay Scale details on official website
How to Apply NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 – 29 Project scientist Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to NCMRFW Recruitment careers page at www.ncmrfw.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay NCMRWF Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for NCMRWF Recruitment 2017
- Staring Date to apply Online :Available
- Last Date to Apply Online :3-9-2017
Important Link for National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting Recruitment 2017
NCMRWF Project Scientist Posts Official Website
NCMRWF Project Scientist Posts Advertisement pdf
Admit Card Download for NCMRWF Project Scientist recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
NCMRWF Jobs 2017 -Project Scientist Results
Will be Updated Soon…