National Investigation Agency has Released Notification for 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.nia.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts @ www.nia.gov.in. www.govtjobsforall.in provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NIA job Pay Scale Details, NIA Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts @ www.nia.gov.in through Offline mode before last Date i.e., 17.09.2017
NIA Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 – 39 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 17.09.2017)
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree|
|No. of Posts||39|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
National Investigation Agency Jobs 2017-2018 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts Apply Offline at www.nia.gov.in | National Investigation Agency (NIA) has issued Notification 2017 regarding 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Job Openings. Eligible Candidates can Apply Offline Through Official website www.nia.gov.in | National Investigation Agency Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, National Investigation Agency Admit Card Date, NIA Exam Date, National Investigation Agency Result Date and NIA Last Date Details Given below in www.govtjobsforall.in. Check before Applying.
NIA Bharti 2017-18 | Apply 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
Vacancy Details of NIA Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
|Sl. No.||Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|2||Assistant Sub Inspector||11|
Eligibility Criteria for National Investigation Agency (NIA) Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of National Investigation Agency Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies
- For SI: Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized Board / University. Experience of two years in handling cases of investigation of criminal cases, intelligence work or operation Information Technology cases or Training counter terrorism.
- For ASI: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. And Experience of at least 2 years in the field of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work or operations or Information Technology management.
Age Limit for NIA Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts
An on the Last date of application the Maximum age for the applicant appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 Years.
Pay Scale for NIA Jobs
- For SI: Pay Matrix Level – 6 (PB-2 with GP Rs 4200/- pre-revised)
- For ASI: Pay Matrix Level – 5 (PB-1 with GP Rs 2800/- pre-revised)
- DA, HRA, TPT & Other allowances, As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
- Special Security Allowance of 20% of basic pay.
How to Apply for NIA Latest Recruitment 2017
- First, logon to the Official Website of NIA i.e., www.nia.gov.in.
- Find the Icon “Recruitment & Training” and click on it.
- Navigate to Recruitment and then to Recruitment Notices.
- Find the Inviting Nominations for “Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors”.
- Download the Notification, read and understand it completely.
- Fill the Bio-data with all the details in the respective field and shall get the counter-sign by the authority.
- Attach the Attested photocopies of the APARs dossier from the year 2012-13 to 2016-17.
- Also attach Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
- Send the completed application to mentioned address to reach before the last date.
7th Floor, NDCC-II Building,
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi-110001.
Important Dates for NIA Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 18.08.2017
Closing Date of Application: 17.09.2017
Important Links for NIA 39 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here