National Institute of Ocean Technology Syllabus 2018 & Test pattern are Available now. Get NIOT Project Scientist Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for NIOT Project Scientist Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the National Institute of Ocean Technology. Candidates who had applied for National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment 2018 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by NIOT Project Scientist . Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Exam Syllabus 2018. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for NIOT Project Scientist Jobs.
NIOT Project Scientist Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
National Institute of Ocean Technology Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required NIOT Project Scientist Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for National Institute of Ocean Technology Aptitude Test.
NIOT Project Scientist Exam Pattern 2018
The applicants of National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment can check the Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise National Institute of Ocean Technology Syllabus 2018 provided in the below sections.
NIOT Project Scientist syllabus 2018
NIOT Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistants Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- International Relations and Events
- Current affairs
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana
- Indian Political System and Government
- Policies of the particular State
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- General Science in everyday life
NIOT Project Scientific Assistants Syllabus 2018 for English
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Theme detection
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Word Formation
NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Decimals and Fractions
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number System
- Time and Work
- The relationship between Numbers
NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Number series
- Statement and Argument
- Coding and decoding
- Order and ranking
- Inequality or Decision Making
- Data Sufficiency
- Input Output
- Passage and conclusion
- Blood Relation
- Making judgments
NIOTProject Scientific Assistants Syllabus 2018 for General Science
- Laws of motion.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Wave optics.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Motion in a plane.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems
NIOT Project Scientific Assistants Syllabus 2018 for Electrical
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Analog Circuits/ Electronics.
- Electrical Measurements & Measuring.
- Electrical Basics.
- Control System.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Circuit Theory.
- Network theory.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
NIOT Project Scientist Syllabus 2018 for Electronics
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
NIOT Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistants Syllabus 2018 for Mechanical
- Strength Of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Heat Power.
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning.
- Air Compressor.
- Manufacturing Process.
- Welding And Allied Processes.
- Pattern Making.
- Machine Tools etc.