NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply o5 Librarian, Medical Officer & Other Vacancy | Application Form at www.nitk.ac.in| Last Date : 31-8-2017
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka issued Latest notification Named as NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 for the Posts of 05 Librarian, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online through official website www.nitk.ac.in. Candidates are allowed to walk in interview 31-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply online through official website www.nitk.ac.in and govtjobsforall.in
Education and Qualification
- Master’s Degree in Library Science Information Science documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. At least ten years as a Deputy Librarian in the library of a technical university, educational institute of national importance, or any other large technical library at least five years being spent on a post with AGP of ~8700/- or an equivalent post. Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work.
- MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (1 02 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering (Electrical I Civil I Communication) from a recognized University I Institute. ii) 5 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer I Asst. Engineer (in PB-3 and GP of ~5400/-) from CPWD I State PWD or similar organized services I semi-Govt. I PSU I Statutory or Autonomous organization I Universities I reputed Institute or organizations under Central I State Govt.
- Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University I Institute with excellent academic record.
Librarian: Preferably below 55 years
Medical Officer : Not exceeding 35 years
Executive Engineer : Not exceeding 40 years
Assistant Registrar : Not exceeding 35 years
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka norms or decision.
Librarian:PB 3: Rs. 37400 – 67000
Medical Officer :PB 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100
Executive Engineer : PB 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100
Assistant registrar :PB 3: Rs. 15600 – 39100
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 – 05 Librarian, Medical Officer & Various Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to NIT Karnataka Recruitment careers page at www.nitk.ac.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last date to apply online :31-8-2017
Important Link for National Institute of Technology, Karnataka Recruitment 2017
Admit Card Download for NIT Karnataka recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
NIT Karnataka Jobs 2017 – Medical Officer Results
Will be Updated Soon..