Department of Local Government, Punjab (PMIDC) has released PMIDC Recruitment Notification-2019 for the post of 350 vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Lineman, Peon, Safai Karamchari, Assistant Lineman. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., pmidc.punjab.gov.in and wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Punjab Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 20-06-2019. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
PMIDC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 350 Clerk, Lineman, Peon, Safai Karamchari, Assistant Lineman Posts
|PMIDC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Clerk, Lineman, Peon, Safai Karamchari, Assistant Lineman|
|Total No. of Posts||350|
|Registration Dates||31-05-2019 to 20-06-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of PMIDC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 20-06-2019.
Clerk, Lineman, Peon, Safai Karamchari, Assistant Lineman: 350 Vacancies
- Clerk: 24
- Lineman: 1
- Assistant Lineman: 2
- Pump Operator, Assistant Pump Operation, Pump Driver & Tubewell Driver: 5
- Beldar, Mali, Mali-Cum-Beldar, Mali-Cum-Chowkidar & Mali-Cum-Beldar-Cum-Chowkidar: 51
- Mate Civil: 1
- Swasthak Sahayak: 1
- Skilled Helper: 1
- Peon: 11
- Safai Karamchari: 253
Educational Qualifications: Refer official notification For educational qualification details
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview, written exam.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of PMIDC Recruitment i.e, pmidc.punjab.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 31-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 20-06-2019
|Important Links for PMIDC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|