Railway Recruitment Board invites applications for the posts of Ministerial And Isolated Categories of 1665 vacancies on its official website rrbcdg.gov.in. The details of RRB Notification 2019 are available at wordpress-598836-1936402.cloudwaysapps.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 07th Apr 2019. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
RRB Recruitment 2019 – 1665 Ministerial And Isolated Categories Posts | apply @ rrbcdg.gov.in
|RRB Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
|Total No. of Posts||1665|
|Registration Dates||08th Mar 2019 to 07th Apr 2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of RRB Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 07th Apr 2019.
Ministerial And Isolated Categories: 1665 Vacancies
- RRB Ahmedabad—30
- RRB Ajmer—49
- RRB Allahabad—126
- RRB Bangalore—103
- RRB Bhopal—24
- RRB Bhubhaneshwar—53
- RRB Bilaspur—28
- RRB Chandigarh—-88
- RRB Chennai—-154
- RRB Ghorakhpur—-76
- RRB Guwahati—–58
- RRB Jammu—-59
- RRB Kolkata—-319
- RRB Malda—-24
- RRB Mumbai—-267
- RRB Patna——72
- RRB Ranchi—–21
- RRB Secunderabad——-95
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram—–19
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed 10+2/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ BE or B.Tech from a recognized Institute for RRB Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
Salary Details: As Per rules
Selection Process: CBT, Stenography Skill Test, Performance Test/ Teaching Skill Test, Translation Test (as applicable) and DV/ Medical Examination.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ Female/ Transgender/ EXSM/ PWD/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class candidates (Rs.250 will be refunded on appearing in 1st stage of CBT).
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of RRB Recruitment i.e, rrbcdg.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 08th Mar 2019
Closing date for submission of application: 07th Apr 2019
|Important Links for RRB Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|