RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result :-Indian Railways recruitment Cell (RRC) has released a notification regarding Apprentice. Candidates Who are interested can Apply the Online Form. But before apply read all the Important information Like ,Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fees & all the Important Dates. The Online Application form begins from 27th September 2023 and the last date of apply is 26th Oct 2023. Candidates are advised to fill the application form between these dates and no need to wait for the Last date try to fill as soon as Possible. Candidates who want to be a Part of Government Sector and willing to Serve for the Country.
In this article you will be informed about all the required details about the Delhi Police MTS Exam 2023. You can Check the Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details & Many More. Here you will be Provided the Official Notification Link and other Link. You can also visit the Official Website or the direct link is given below:
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Date:
You can check all the IMPORTANT Dates like application form starting date, last date ,Date of Examination and when admit card will available, all the dates are given and some will be provided later with officials Updates.
|Application Begins From||27th Sept 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||26th Oct 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||26th Oct 2023|
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Fees :
- General/EWS/OBC : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : Rs.00/-
- Mode Of Payment : Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking and Online Mode.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years.
- Note:-Age as on (26/10/23). Relaxation of Age as per the RRC Rules. You can check the Official Notification for More Details.
RRC ER Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
Selection Process of Railway ER Apprentice 2023 is given below Stepwise:
- Shortlisting On the Base of Merit List.
- Document Verification(DV).
- Medical Examination.
RRC ER Apprentice 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria for the Apprentice Candidates is ITI in Related Field from any Recognized University.
RRC ER Apprentice Vacancy 2023 :
|Name Of Post||Total Posts|
How to fill Railway ER Apprentice Online Form 2023 :
- First Steps for the Candidates who want to fill online form in Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the Official Website @indianrailways.gov.in or the Direct Link is Given below you can visit from there.
- Before apply the Online Form read the official notification carefully and Check all the mandatory Conditions.
- Candidates who want to fill the form to collect all the IMPORTANT Documents like ID, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Address Proof, Caste Certificate etc.
- Scan all the documents and be ready with the required Documents also keep the 10th/12th Marksheet alongside while filling the form.
- Now Start Filling the form / firstly Register Yourself and Create your Login Id. Then Login into your Account to fill the Remaining Details.
- Now Fill all the Details and before submitting the Online Application Form. Click on the Print Preview Option and check all the Details and after Final Check Submit Your Form.
- If you have been ask to Pay the Online Fees then Click on that and Pay your Fees and your Application Form will be accepted ,If you have not been asked simple Click on Submit Button and Your Form is accepted.
- Make Sure take Out a Print of Application Form after Submitting.
Railway ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Link:
CLICK HERE (Active on 27/09/23)