Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released Notification for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer having 34 vacancies on its official website spscskm.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31-05-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of SPSC Notification 2019-20 are given below.
SPSC job vacancy Notification 2019-20 | General Duty Medical Officer job Recruitment Details
|SPSC Recruitment Details|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||34|
|Registration Dates||07-05-2019 to 31-05-2019|
Before Apply, Read full Details of SPSC Notification Carefully from below…Last Date for Submission of Application is 31-05-2019.
General Duty Medical Officer: 34 Vacancies
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed MBBS from a recognized Institute for SPSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: As Per Rules. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Salary Details: As Per Rules
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification
How to Apply:
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of SPSC Recruitment i.e, spscskm.gov.in
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Starting date for submission of application: 07-05-2019
Closing date for submission of application: 31-05-2019
|Important Links for SPSC Notification|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Online Application:||Click Here|
|Syllabus/Exam Pattern:||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download:||Click Here|
|Answer Key/Result/Final Selection List||Click Here|