TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Notification | Apply 106 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy | Application Form at www.mrb.tn.gov.in | Last Date : 22-8-2017
TN MRB Recruitment 2017: Latest notification by the Tamil Nadsu MRB Recruitment for the Posts of 106 Assistant Medical Officer vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2017 for the posts of 106 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancies . Candidates are allowed to Apply Online 22-8-2017. Those who are looking for the latest Tamil Nadu Government jobs has the golden opportunity. The detailed notification and application procedure for the above posts will be available on this page . All Aspirants can apply offline through official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and govtjobsforall.in
Education and Qualification
- Candidates should have passed their Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery,, Post Graduate Diploma, HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda) or a degree in B.A.M.S, HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible
As on 01-07-2017, Candidates age should be below 35 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
- For said vacancy a non refundable application fee is to be paid by the candidates as per rules. An amount of Rs. 500/- by General & OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- by SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) candidates to be paid through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card / Mobile Wallet.
- Qualified competitors ought to be selected on the basis of merit list, the final selection list will be prepared in order of category wise.
- Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha) – Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 – 106 Assistant Medical Officer Vacancy
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Go to Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment careers page at www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &Make Pay TN MRB Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment Notification 2017
- Starting date to apply online : Available
- Last date to apply online : 22-8-2017