Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Syllabus 2018 & Test pattern are Available now. Get TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited . Candidates who had applied for Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 can check the latest Syllabus from this article which is officially released by TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer . Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for Exam Syllabus 2018. In the below section contenders will get subject wise Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Jobs.
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus | Model Question Papers PDF
Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Aptitude Test.
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Exam Pattern 2018
The applicants of Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Recruitment can check the Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise Telangana state transmission power Corporation Limited Syllabus 2018 provided in the below sections.
TSTRANSCO SE Electrical Exam Pattern 2018
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Diploma Subjects
1. Electrical Machines
- Emf equation of single phase transformer.
- Operation transformer on load.
- Equivalent circuit.
- Vector diagram, open-circuit and short-circuit tests, voltage regulation, losses, and efficiency.
- All-day efficiency, parallel operation of single-phase transformers with equal voltage ratios.
- Voltage and current relations for three-phase transformer connections.
- The principle of operation of auto-transformer.
- Cooling of the power transformer.
- Operation of Buchholz’s relay.
- D.C Generators and Motors.
- The expression for emf equation of D.C.Generator.
- Armature windings, armature reaction, types of generators, characteristics.
- Torque equation of D.C.Motor, characteristics, speed control, starters, losses, and efficiency.
- Testing of D.C. Machines.
- 3-Phase Induction Motors.
- Constructional aspects of cage and wound rotor types of induction motors.
- Expression of torque, torque-slip characteristics, full load torque, starting torque and maximum torque, effects of variation of rotor
- resistance; losses and efficiency; different starting methods; speed control methods.
- Single Phase Induction Motors and Commutator Motors.
- Constructional features and operation of single-phase induction motors.
- Split phase, capacitor and shaded pole types.
- The principle of operation of A.C. series motor, universal motor, Schrage motor.
2. Switchgear and Protection
- Faults and Switching Apparatus.
- Short-circuit calculations, fuses, and isolators; circuit breakers.
- Theory of arc interruption and different types of oil circuit breakers; lightning arresters and their selection and location.
- Protective Relaying.
- Basic requirements for protective relaying, primary and backup protection.
- Classification of electromagnetic relays and their principles of operation.
- Time-current characteristic curves; induction type over-current relay, distance relays.
- Merz price protection, differential protection of transformers, bus bar protection.
- Different types of line conductors, conductor sizes commonly used for different voltage levels.
- Sag calculations and stringing charts.
- Types of line supports, factors influencing the selection, cross-arms; spans, conductor spacings and ground clearances.
- Transmission Line Parameters.
- Determining of inductance and capacitance of round and parallel conductors in single-phase and three-phase
symmetrically spaced lines.
- Performance of Lines.
- Choice of voltage; short, medium and long lines.
- Calculation of sending-end voltage, regulation, and efficiency for short lines.
- Nominal and nominal-T methods.
- Ferranti effect; corona: critical voltages and factors affecting corona.
- Insulators and Substations.
- Different types of insulators: Pin type, strain type, suspension type and relative merits.
- Voltage distribution across a string of suspension insulators, string efficiency and methods of improving arcing horns.
- Equipment used in substations, bus-bar arrangements.
- Cable and Distribution Systems.
- Comparison between overhead lines and underground cable.
- Types of cables, insulation resistance; localization of cable faults.
- Primary and secondary distribution; Feeders and service mains; radial and ring systems of distribution.
4. Measuring Instruments and Electric Circuits
- Indicating instruments: deflecting, controlling and damping torques, pointers, and scales.
- Ammeters and voltmeters: moving coil, moving iron, dynamometer, induction types.
- Measurement of energy.
- Instrument transformers: C.T and P.T., Wattmeters and measurement of power in three phase systems by two-wattmeter
- Three phase star and delta balanced systems.
- Impedance triangle, phase, power factor.
- Active and reactive components of power; series and parallel resonance.
- Energy meters; M.D. indicators; trivector meter.
- Electric Circuits.
- Fundamentals of alternating current quantities, sinusoidal waveform; average and effective values.
- J-notation for A.C quantities; polar form; single phase series and parallel circuits.
5. Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Illumination: Definitions of commonly used terms and units; types of lamps.
- Electric Heating and Welding: Requirements of good heating materials, materials generally employed, resistance heating.
- Requirements of good lighting; laws of illumination.
- Electric braking; rating of motor; types of enclosures; motors for particular drive.
- Electric Drives: Factors governing selection of motors; matching of motors with given loads.
- Depreciation factor, utilization factor, waste light factor, luminous efficiency, specific energy consumption,
space height ratio.
- Electric furnace; induction heating; dielectric heating welding generator and transformers.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Figure classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Decision making and visual memory.
- Space visualization.
- Similarities and differences.
- Problem solving.
- Relationship concepts.
- Analysis and judgment.
- Discriminating observation.
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Scientific Research.
- Daily News.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Sports & Games.
- Countries and Capitals.
- States & Capitals.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Current GK.
TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Numerical Ability
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Interest & Discount.
- Profit and Loss.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Time and Work.
- Unitary Method.
- Time and work.
- Number Series.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time, Speed and Distance.
- Number Systems.