Telangana State Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 & Test pattern are Available now. Get TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus &Exam Pattern from below Candidates who are applied for TSPSC AEE Jobs have started their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to organize by the TSPSC. Candidates who had applied for TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Syllabus can check the latest TSPSC Syllabus from this article which is officially released by TSPSC AEE. Here is a good news for the aspirants who are searching for AEE Exam Syllabus 2017. In the below section contenders will get subject wise TSPSC AEE Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So with the reference given AEE Syllabus, all the applicants must start their preparation because there is an enormous competition for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus |Download TSPSC AEE Model Question Papers PDF
Telangana State Public Service Commission Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for Aptitude Test had given here. Applied Candidates of Department of Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment can have a look at this article to get and download the Latest Required TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. Here regularly we are updating all Latest Government Jobs TSPSC AEE Exam Syllabus PDF along Exam Pattern. Before going to attend for you should know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Aptitude Test.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2017 | AEE Exam Pattern Pdf
The applicants for TSPSC AEE Recruitment can check the AEE Exam Pattern which had given on this page. Schedule your Exam Preparation with the Topics Wise TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017 provided in the below sections.
|1.||Part A – Written Exam (Objective Type)||Paper I – General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper II – Civil Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) syllabus
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General Studies & General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
Telangana State PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials & Construction.
- The strength of Materials & Theory of Structures.
- RCC & Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management.