UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern 2019: UPHESC Pracharya Exam Pattern 2019 complete updated Exam pattern available here!!! Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission has recently out the notification for the engagement of Pracharya post. Totally 290 vacancies were announced. The UPHESC Principal applies online link was activated and will be Available till 15th April 2019. So candidates kindly submit your application on or before the last date. A lot of aspirants have applied and eagerly waiting for the upcoming exam. Now they have prepared for the examinations.
UPHESC Principal Exam Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)|
|Last Date to Apply||15th April 2019|
|Date Of Written Test||To be announced|
|Number of Vacancies||290|
UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Part-A||General Knowledge||30 Marks|
|Part-B||Administrative Aptitude||70 Marks|
UPHESC Pracharya Syllabus 2019 | uphesconline.in Principal Detailed Contents
Part-A: General Knowledge
This part will consist of 30 objective type multiple choice questions each carrying 01 mark. Minimum 03 questions will be set from each unit.
Current Affairs –
- Current events of State, National and International importance.
- Personalities in news.
- Games, sports and multimedia.
- Science, Technology and environment in the contemporary context.
Indian Polity, History, Economy and Geography –
- Indian constitution and polity.
- Legal and Constitutional development related with educational system.
- Indian History and national movement.
- Indian Economy.
- Basic Indian Geography.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) –
- ICT: Advantages, disadvantages and uses.
- Basics of the Internet and its applications.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
PART-B: ADMINISTRATIVE APTITUDE TEST
This part will consist of 70 objective type multiple choice questions each carrying 01 mark. Minimum 05 questions will be set from each unit.
Indian Culture and ethics –
- Ancient Indian Education.
- Guru -shisya Parampara.
- Indian art & literature.
- India’s contribution to world heritage.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
Pre and Post Independence Educational Scenario –
- Development of Universities after 1850.
- Pre & Post Independent Educational thinkers- Tilak, Gandhi, Malviya, Swami Vivekanand, Tagore, Radhakrishnan, Kalam.
- Various Educational Commissions after Independence.
- New Education Policy (NEP).
UPHESC Principal Syllabus Download pdf: Click Here