UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Sarkari Result :-Uttar Pradesh Sub ordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification regarding Stenographer. Candidates Who are interested can Apply the Online Form. But before apply read all the Important information Like ,Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fees & all the Important Dates. The Online Application form begins from 17th Oct 2023 and last date is 06th Nov 2023. Candidates are advised to fill the application form between these dates and no need to wait for the Last date try to fill as soon as Possible. Candidates who want to be a Part of Government Sector and willing to Serve for the Country .
In this article you will be informed about all the required details about the UP Stenographer Recruitment 2023. You can Check the Important Dates, Application Fees, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details & Many More. Here you will be Provided the Official Notification Link and other Link. You can also visit the Official Website or the direct link is given below:
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Date:
You can check all the IMPORTANT Dates like application form starting date, last date ,Date of Examination and when admit card will available, all the dates are given and some will be provided later with officials Updates.
|Application Begins From||17th Oct. 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||06th Nov. 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Fees||06th Nov. 2023|
|Correction Last Date||15th Nov.2023|
|Date Of Examination||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
UPSSSC Stenographer 2023 Application Fees :
- General/EWS/OBC : Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.25/-
- Mode Of Payment : Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking and Online Mode.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years.
- Note:-Relaxation of Age as per the UPSSSC Rules. You can check the Official Notification for More Details.
UP Stenographer Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
Selection Process of UP Stenographer Vacancy 2023 is given below Step-wise:
- Shortlist of Candidates on the Basis of UP PET 2022
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test
- Document Verification.
- Medical Test.
UPSSSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria :
Eligibility Criteria for the Stenographer is UPSSSC PET 2022 Scorecard,12th Class Passed, Hindi Typing 25 WPM (Word Per Minute) and Steno 80 WPM (Word Per Minute)+NIELIT CCC Exam Passed.
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2023 :
|Name Of Post||Total Posts|
How to fill UPSSSC Stenographer Online Form 2023 :
- First Steps for the Candidates who want to fill online form of UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
- Visit the Official Website @upsssc.gov.in or the Direct Link is Given below you can visit from there.
- Before apply the Online Form read the official notification carefully and Check all the mandatory Conditions.
- Candidates who want to fill the form to collect all the IMPORTANT Documents like ID, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Address Proof, Caste Certificate etc.
- Scan all the documents and be ready with the required Documents also keep the 10th/12th Marksheet alongside while filling the form.
- Now Start Filling the form / firstly Register Yourself and Create your Login Id. Then Login into your Account to fill the Remaining Details.
- Now Fill all the Details and before submitting the Online Application Form. Click on the Print Preview Option and check all the Details and after Final Check Submit Your Form.
- If you have been ask to Pay the Online Fees then Click on that and Pay your Fees and your Application Form will be accepted ,If you have not been asked simple Click on Submit Button and Your Form is accepted.
- Make Sure take Out a Print of Application Form after Submitting.
Read More Posts:- IB Security Assistant & MTS Recruitment 2023
UPSSSC Stenographer Notification Pdf:
Telegram || WhatsApp