WBMDFC Notification-2019 has released on its official website wbmdfc.org. the last date to submit the application is 17th February 2019. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before the last date and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below.
WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 41 Assistant Manager, LDC Posts
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation has released notification for the recruitment of 41 Assistant Manager, LDC vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 18th January 2019 to 17th February 2019. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
|Name of The Organization||West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC )|
|Employment Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager, LDC|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to Apply||17th February 2019|
Vacancy Details of WBMDFC Jobs 2019
1. Assistant Manager – 22
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 13
3. Group-D – 05
4. Driver – 01
WBMDFC Recruitment 2019 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Assistant Manager, LDC posts
Educational Qualifications for Assistant Manager, LDC Posts
To apply for Assistant Manager, LDC posts of WBMDFC Recruitment 2019, Applicant must Pass Degree / Madhyamik or equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Age Limit for WBMDFC Assistant Manager, LDC Posts
Assistant Manager: 26 to 37 years, LDC: 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2019. For full details of category wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Selected candidates of WBMDFC recruitment will get a Salary Rs 5400 – 25200/- Per Month – Rs 7100 – 37600/- Per Month as per Govt. norms.
Applicants who are applying for WBMDFC recruitment will be selected as per performance in Written Examination / personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only
How to Apply for WBMDFC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates Have to Log on to the Official Website of WBMDFC Recruitment i.e, wbmdfc.org
- Then Search for the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form With all the Required Details.
- Upload All the Required Documents.
- If Applicable, Pay the Application Fee. as per the Category.
- After Filling the Application, Submit the Application Form.
- Candidates have to Check the Application before Submitting it.
- Take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use.
Important Dates for WBMDFC Posts 2019
Starting Date of Application: 18th January 2019
Closing Date of Application: 17th February 2019
Important Links for Assistant Manager, LDC Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here